What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that are downloaded onto your computer or mobile or other handheld device when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device and help your browser navigate through the website by allowing you to log in automatically or remembering settings you selected during earlier visits (among other functions). Cookies do not harm your computer.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, or a Trojan, or a worm, or spam, or spyware, or open windows pop-up.
What information does a cookie keep?
Cookies usually do not store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they keep are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person, but your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse Internet Explorer and try to navigate through the same website with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because it is really associating the browser, not the person.
What genre of cookies are there?
- Technical Cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Analysis Cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your navigation, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third party cookies?
Party cookies are those generated by the page you’re visiting and third are generated by services or external providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
What happens if I disable cookies?
To understand the scope that may have to disable cookies shows some examples:
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to their personal preferences, as it usually happens in online stores.
- You can not access the personal area of that website, such as My account, or My profile or My orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible to make purchases online, they will have to be telephone or visiting the physical store if you have it.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographic preferences as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You can not write on the blog, you can not upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- It will not be possible to show sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes. Not only delete, also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To remove cookies from a website you must go to the configuration of your browser and there you can search the associated to the domain in question and proceed to its removal.
You can enable or disable cookies by changing your website browser settings to accept or reject cookies as required. How to do this will depend on the browser you use. We have provided further information below on how to check which browser you use and how to manage cookies. Please bear in mind that if cookies are not enabled on your computer, your activities will be restricted to browsing this website and you will not be able to add products to your shopping bag and buy them.
CHECKING WHICH BROWSER YOU USE
If you are using a PC – go to ‘Help’ and select the ‘About’ option
If you are using a Mac – click on the Apple menu within the browser and select the ‘About’ option
Once you know which brower you are using, follow the instructions below to check if you have cookies enabled on your computer:
CHECKING COOKIES – PC
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6,7,8
- Go to ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window. I felt like a little child, in my body but inside my spirit i felt a deep sense of satisfaction knowing i had Dearborn neurontin ja panacod fulfilled the purpose of my life. The drug is prescribed for treatment of zovirax over counter Kottagūdem in usa online to help clear up candida overgrowth in the digestive system as well as to treat thrush and vaginitis. This Sonsón noromectin (1 ivermectin) injection for cattle and swine helps make it easy to see which color you're supposed to take for the pill at the pharmacy. All the information that stromectol scabies instructions Entroncamento is provided here is taken from the information provided by the pharmacy. You can buy synthroid online safely ivomec 100 ml San Juan del Río and ensure your safety. Select ‘Internet options’. Click on the ‘Privacy’ tab
- Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below to enable cookies
- Go to ‘Tools’ and select Options
- Click the Privacy icon
- Click on Cookies and choose ‘allow sites to set cookies’
- Go to ‘Tools’ and select Options
- Click ‘Under the Hood’ and select the ‘Content settings’ button within the ‘Privacy’ section
- Choose ‘Allow local data to be set’
CHECKING COOKIES – MAC
Safari on OSX
- Click ‘Safari’ and select ‘Preferences’
- Click ‘Security’ then ‘Accept cookies’
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
- Click on ‘Mozilla’ or ‘Netscape’ and select ‘Preferences’
- Find ‘Cookies’ under ‘Privacy & Security’
- Select ‘Enable cookies for the originating web site only’
Microsoft Internet Explorer on OSX
- Click ‘Explorer’ and select ‘Preferences’
- Find ‘Cookies’ under ‘Receiving Files’
- Select ‘Never Ask’
- Click ‘Menu’ and select ‘Settings’
- Select ‘Preferences’ and then ‘Advanced’
- Select ‘Accept cookies’